The foundation will:
- Fight against stigma, rejection & abuse of epileptics and/or the mentally ill by:
- Carrying out sensitization and awareness campaigns that will involve all vital stakeholders
- Advocating for policy enhancement in favor of improved, healthier and more humane mental health management by care givers and prescribers that give the family an increased role and involvement.
- Supporting and promoting research in diagnosis, treatment and management of epilepsy, mental illness and the wellbeing of the patients.
- Support & promote career development in Gabriel’s un-fulfilled dream in Mathematics & Computer Engineering through scholarships for students with talent that are financially vulnerable.