- On the demise of Gabriel Bebonbechem, his mother thought that the best legacy for his short and painful life was the creation of a Foundation for awareness and outreach to others in similar situations.
- Through the Gbm Foundation’s goals and objectives, it is her wish therefore, and that of the dynamic team with whom she works, that it makes a positive contribution towards the wellbeing of other affected families, the communities and various stakeholders.
US address: 10 Clayton Street 01904 Lynn MA USA
Cameroon address: 312 Immeuble Zennith II Bonajo P.O Box 12935, Douala Cameroon
Charles A. Taku: Chairman of the Board
Antonia Chungong: Executive Director
Bibiana M. Taku: Founder & National Programme Director
Marie A. Abanga: Country Director
(c) 2014 all rights reserved
Medical Mission to Lebialem: Kindly Donate
- The Report of the Enlarged Medical Mission to Lebialem is now LiveMay 17, 2017 - 12:40 pm
The report of the recent enlarged medical mission carried out in the Lebialen Division is now live. Please download copy following the link. We are so grateful to all our donors, volunteers and supporters for making this mission possible. We look forward to continued service to the community. With your help, we’ll definitely continue to […]
- Go Fund Us: No Donation is too small: Share our CampaignMarch 29, 2017 - 12:19 pm
The Board Chairman of the Gbm Foundation for Epilepsy and Mental Wellbeing (Chief Charles A. Taku) is inviting us all to help the medical mission to Lebialem. So many die from Ignorance, stigma, lack of hospitals or access to the few, no medications, and much more as such are our everyday plight; especially in the […]
- Press Release by the Chairman of the Board/Gbm & OCAMarch 27, 2017 - 12:55 pm
Press Release by Chief Charles A. Taku On the 15th anniversary of the transition into glory of Mama Helen ATABONG ASABA O’tabong Charitable Association (OCA) & Gabriel BEBONBECHEM MBIAOH Foundation for Epilepsy and Mental Wellbeing (gbm) are pleased to invite you to participate in the Medical Mission to Lebialem Division. Sponsored by Dr. George BWELLE […]